Jambands.ca

Toronto Dial-Up Recommendations

ollie

I'm on inter.net, which I think is a subsidiary of istar. I pay $15.95 + tax ($17.07) for 60 hours I think. I've been with them since sometime in 2000 I think, and they've just been billing my credit card each month since then. I ended up with them one night back in 2000 when my previous server up and disappeared without a trace. They had my credit card info and address, etc., but I had no way of finding them (all their phone lines had been disconnected). At the time, I was doing a lot of business online and receiving ad proofs and immigration documentation, and I couldn't afford to have my server disappear without notice. I did hear from them a week or so later, and they'd been purchased or merged with another company, but by that time I was already established with inter.net. Don't know if it's standard, but they have 24-hour tech support too, and I'm unsure what their line to customer ratio is, but at the time it seemed pretty good, and I've never had a problem getting connected. If the number hasn't changed, I used to call 1-888-464-7827 for support. Hope the info helps, but I think there may be way cheaper ones out there now.