Jambands.ca

Who wants to come to Iraq with me?

\/\/illy

quote:

Originally posted by Booche:

Come on down on the 22nd man, trust me.

I am going to prove Bouche wrong, and kick his ass.

That fuggin' geek dont do me nothing........
[Wink]

So on the 22nd there's gonna be a battle royale between Bouche and booche?

I'm there! [Eek!]

ps booche, don't break the mandolin [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by jared:

i keep hearing news flashes of american troops being killed there still,, way to go iraq.

This is a very sad statement.

Whether you agree with what the Americans did or not (and, for the record, I don't), cheering on the death of American soldiers is a pretty low position to take. Actually, cheering over the death of just about anyone is a pretty lousy way of expressing yourself. [Frown][Mad]

$25M reward for Saddam, dead or alive

Last Updated Thu, 03 Jul 2003 11:19:58

BAGHDAD - The United States is prepared to pay $25 million (US) for information leading to the arrest of Saddam Hussein – or proof of his death.

It will pay up to $15 million for similar information about Saddam's sons Uday and Qusay.

The U.S.-led Coalition Provisional Authority announced the reward Thursday.

I'm in, money is getting the better of people anyways:

Avalanche sign Kariya and Selanne

While other teams have been practicing financial restraint in the early days of the free agent season, the Colorado Avalanche have broken the bank, signing superstars Teemu Selanne and Paul Kariya. Both were unrestricted free agents.

Guest Low Roller

I bet they'll throw in some coin to anybody who can find those supposed weapons of mass destruction that threatened the U.S. and the UK with nuclear warheads with interoceanic launch capabilities.

Afterall they were only the principal argument in this whole invasion and occupation of Iraq.

I hear that currently the US military is busy draining every oil well in Iraq to see if the weapons are at the bottom...

Archived