Jambands.ca

ISO; Pink Floyd Shows. Anyone wanna Trade?

backbacon

I have a dvd set this guy created with Pink Floyd's Ummagumma synched with 2001: A Space Odyssey... extremely psychadelic!!

I'll be making some copies soon and can do you one up if this sort of thing tickles your fancy.

I also have a few shows but the one that I feel is trade worthy is MIA.

I have one show with shit from Animals. email me later and I'll send you the list (I only have one disc but it's a start). If you have one too, we can each double are collection.

Oh and try Echoes with the end of 2001, right when he enters the monolith. not perfect but trippy as hell.

THANKS for da reply guys, i appreciate it. Yes i have seen 2001 synchedup, very cool. Ill e-mail ya tony.

PS-> Do i know you thru alan tenenbaum? Did we chill at Big Cypress? Did yu borrow my hoodie, but were a little too gone to remember ( no worries boutthat!) Im sure thats where i know ya from.

Looking to expand my Floyd collection (which is non existent) with any kind board members who have the summer boredom blues and wanna fill some time burnin! I have way way way too much Dead and Phish and Cheese and Medeski and Zeppelin etc. for my own good. Lets swap!!! Cheers to beers, and feelin good all the time! Email rob_halifax@hotmail.com

PS im in TO

If yer interested :

04.08.75 P.N.E Vancouver BC~2 discs

09.18.71 Montreux SW~2 discs

I myself am looking for a DVD copy of the wizard of oz--Darkside.

Backbacon~

Any chance on a copy of that 2001-Umma DVD?

Work out a trade or somthing?

ibex73@hotmail.com

Greg

I've got a couple killer shows- one from 72, one from 77...

the 72 is a live Wish You Were Here (with the rippingest 'Have a Cigar') and the one from 77 is Dark Side of the Moon

Both of them came from an Italian bootleg called SHe Kisses Like A Machine...

as for the DVD stuff-find some one on DIrect Connect and send them to the Canada Teamsters Hub...you can get SVCD versions there that kick ass

Archived