Jambands.ca

a head`s tale

Mr. Phantasy

so t`wuz my first ime hearing gtb on sat. at le swimming in MTL. Glad they could find a way to get in to town from Ottawa (econoline powerstroke for tour boys)The show kicked butt and I was dancin`all night. Hope to see those guys come `round here more often. What a vibe!

THough one thing surprised me; Greg Hemming`s doc. wasn`t screened and it was on the bill, i think. does anyone know when the next one will be? and where?

Greg brought the screening to Nero's show in Ottawa for the evening.

I'm so glad he did, as it was quite an excellent experience to watch it with so many people that were at the CT Fest in one room.

I've never seen so many people out at 9:30 before. What a perfect start to a killer evening, it was.

Sorry you didn't get to see it, but you should get your hands on it.

You know, as a relative newbie to the Jambands scene, I'd never really considered going to a festival. I just didn't see the point. I was happy just going to see individual shows at local bars.

But after watching a Head's Tale and seeing just how absolutely freaking fantastic that experience can be - you can bet I'll be heading out to witness and experience the festival scene too! See y'all this summer!

Archived