Jambands.ca

This sucker should be so lucky.

Birdy

Life in Prison for this 9/11 participator.

I think instead of life in prison, he should be forced to be a Walmart Greeter for the rest of his life and live in Dallas/Ft. Worth and drive a Ford F-150 pickup and procreate with a woman named Darla and attend an Evangelical Church. People who are willing to die and let other's die unwillingly for what they believe, should be forced to live the rest of their lives completely against what they believe. this bastard doesn't deserve life in prison. i hope they feed him TV dinners.

Edited by Guest

jurors speaking on the news basically said it was in no way shown that the guy had any connection to what happened to the World Trade Centers

said the guy was a nutjob attention seeker... one juror quoted that "he should be put to death for being such a mean-spirited degenerate, but he wasn't charged with that"

apperently tried to join Al Queda but was kicked out shortly afterwards because he was off his kilter... was aware of the tactic of flying jets into high profile buildings, and possibly dreamed of doing so himself, but had no idea those planes were going to be hi-jacked and flown into the trade centers when they did

DA definately looked pissed he didn't get to fry a scapegoat... definately good news the guy is off the street in any case... I agree he didn't deserve the death penalty for something he wasn't involved in, even if he wished he had been

figure as an attention seeker, Moussaoui will be climbing the walls in solitary confinement... the new high tech solitary jails in the states are built in such a way that inmates don't ever see anyone else

I haven't been able to watch enough footage like this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911+attacks&pl=true

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6323427897709690102&q=reopen+911&pl=true

The facts are hard to ignore... but the 911 commission is doing just that.

"The principles behind "The Big Lie" of propaganda are the same principles of mind control, hypnotic suggestion, mental programming: distraction and repetition. With propaganda, distraction draws attention away from information that is true and directs attention to information that is false. Repetition of the false information imbeds it in your subconscious mind so that your

acceptance of its truth becomes a conditioned response. You accept this information as true without thinking whenever it is presented to you again."

Jaques Ellul -

“The goal of modern propaganda is no longer to transform opinion but to arouse an active and mythical beliefâ€

Jacques Ellul

"Let there be no compulsion in religion; Truth stands out clear from error"

The Qur'an 2:256