Jambands.ca

Anyone ever seen the series Tripping The Rift?

Jaimoe

During one of my shifts, serious shit hit the fan and I was able to salvage and air three big Nintendo commercials during a live show. As a result, Nintendo just gave me Season I of Tripping The Rift and an X-Box game, Forza Motosport (I'm going to sell the game - I own a Gamecube). Any takers? The bigger question is: "Why would Nintendo be promo-ing X-Box?"

Anyway, is this series good, or should I sell the sucker since it hasn't been opened?

Edited by Guest

It's a lot of fun; I used to watch it on the Space channel. It has a lot of "implied raunchiness", but no actual nudity or foul language. I'm not sure if it's still on, but if it is, watch a few episodes on TV and sell the DVD. (If it's not running, and you can get significantly more for the unopened DVD than the opened DVD, sell the unopened DVD.)

Aloha,

Brad

The series airs on Space, but oddly, I've never watched it (Space master control is literally 3 feet away from where I work).

I think the series is still on the air. Season II's finale airs this week. Hmmmm. I like watching TV series ala DVD, but, I could just pull the tapes and watch them that way.