Jambands.ca

buck and doe ideas?

bokonon

When I finally have my doe night I plan on being sodomized for the first time. It's something I've never done, even in my darkest days of dating frat boys. And who knows, maybe the man I saving myself for will be into that kind of thing. And I do want to be the good submissive wife. So I think sodomy is a great drunken stag and doe event before a sexless marriage.

I was asked that before at Stephen Harpers Stag and Doe and I have no set answer. Personally, if your ass is virginal then I would say at least a couple of hundred bucks. And if you really want to have a nice egg nest for the future and it's your first time, allow the man to go baggy free. You might be able to get a grand. But it's risky, especially if your stag and doe is being held in Bangkok or Red Deer. Always wear a condom. But if you've done it before, your market value has dropped. 50 Bucks would be fair. Now of course I'm only taking about the Stag.

For the doe well it comes down to age. Over 40 you'd be lucky to get 12 bucks. Under 15 I'd say a grand. Anything is between depends what you look like. Get what you can while you can still walk straight.