Jambands.ca

Ideas for Bootyjuice in Ottawa

bradm

Some of you might remember a scheduled show at Cafe Dekcuf a while ago with Bootyjuice, which got cancelled due to them not making it across the border. They've since done a couple of runs down East, and have another one planned for June, which includes a show at Gypsy Co-Op with High Plains Drifter on Friday, June 16.

They don't have a show booked for Saturday, June 17, and might be able to play Ottawa, but they need a place to play. I suggested Dekcuf or Mavericks, but apparently they're both booked. I've also suggested they look at The Bayou or Irene's (both of which have shows booked that night [The Funktion and The Hammerheads, respectively], but with bands that would be a good match for Bootyjuice, I think), but other ideas would be appreciated. They'd also be willing to play a house party, if we can find someone to host it.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Aloha,

Brad

I have an idea.

The show in Dekcuf is all ages and should be over

before 12am.

Bootyjuice could jump on stage and do a sound check on the fly if they don't mind and play

the rest of the night if they want.

It will be a little harry but if well timed it

should work.

Thoughts??

They should play Brantford, we're frickin' huge!

It's also the crossroads of the cosmos, IIRC from my days listening to the morning show on CFNY back in the 1980s...

I forwarded the after-the-all-ages-show show to Bootyjuice, so we'll see what happens.

Aloha,

Brad