Jambands.ca

Tom Waits fans...

can-o-phish

Agreed!! C O'P -- i caught a few of these shows a while back -- and they were awesome.. i swore i'd try to make it a more regular occurence and since then it's fallen off my radar...

thanks for the reminder, i'll have to check another one out again this summer...

someone at the James Joyce Pub was covering one of their songs one night called Valentine's something or other possibly...kept meaning to check them out, one day

one day may be too late one day...yes, they played the Valentine tune which was great as well as everything they threw at the packed house...no cover...unbelievable...they pass the glass/pitcher which I was happy to see stuffed with $$$...

It might help facilitate making the music available to those unable to attend one of their shows. Besides, I know how much you enjoy doing it. ;)

Aloha,

Brad

Well, if people have faith or are risking to spend some pocket change then they can buy one of the CD's that the group has for sale...after hearing the CD there is no doubt that they would see the band on a Sunday, again with no cover, as their act is just as good as the music and is so entertaining...

...and no, I have no connection with this group except I loved what I heard and before leaving bought a CD plus threw $$$ in the jar...

Hmmm...if my plans work out in July for Trey/Mike/Duo, I might be able to make one of their Sunday shows (this really depends on whether I come down for just the T/M/D show, or if I can find something to do the [Monday] night before...).

Aloha,

Brad

Yah, I'll actually be in Orbit tonight as I haven't been for over a month...I'll try to get the scoop from the Sisters about if they're away in July or dates of when they're away...they need a kick in the arse when it comes to keeping folks like us in the know about such stuff...

If I get a chance to talk with Kevin Quain I'll ask him about the live recording policy as he does record the band occasionally to his laptop, or so I've been told...pretty intimate room and set up in the right location a very decent show would be captured...

I tried emailing him but both email addresses are not working at the moment...