Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Phish @ Deer Creek

Basher

Yup, my vacations starts in 2 days and this will be right in the middle! [big Grin] And yeh, most likely we're staying at Dead Creek also.

We're also most likely hitting Blues Traveler & Ziggy Marley in Cleveland the night before the first Deer Creek show. It's only about 5 hours away from Cleveland, so if anybody's interested in that let me know and perhaps we can hook up there as well.

Peace,

Mr. M.

quote:

Originally posted by Chewie:

i won't be...
[Frown][Mad][Frown]

but on a related note...i STILL have 2 pairs of extras for each night....

email me if anyone is interested...

matty_t74@yahoo.com

or call

519-809-1629

i'm asking $175 canadian for all three nights (6 tix total) but if that's too steep, make me an offer...

I am also a looking for a ride to the show for two people (me and Shelby)....so if anyone knows please email me at ajculliford@yahoo.ca Cheers.

Noramally I'd offer rides, but we're doing this insane Ottawa-to-Toronto-to-Cleveland-on-Sunday-then-on-to-Deer-Creek-on-Monday thing that's gonna be hard timing-wise. But if anyone's coming to any of the Seth/Hux shows this week, speak to myself (harp player in Uncle Seth) or Jeff (guitar player in Seth) to see if we can figure something out if you're desparate!

Archived