16. War On War

17. The Late Greats

18. Heavy Metal Drummer

19. Kingpin

Encore 2:

20. Via Chicago

21. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

Wow. OK that's my mini review.

Seriously though...I will very breifly give my impressions 'cause its early and I have to leave soon. Hopefully others can elaborate!

First I had great seats..front row centre (thanks again Basher). This was also my first Wilco show. Man they really blew me away. Easily one of the best shows I have seen in the past 5 years, likely in my top 3 of all time. Jeff Tweedy was a little less mobile because of a brace on his leg, but by the end of the show was doing some good 'ol rock star posing and getting the crowd to sing along...he didn't say a word to the crowd until about 45 minutes to an hour in, but then wouldn't shut up!

I find it amazing how they can go from delicate (or whispy and noodling as Tweedy refered to it) to raging rock n' roll in a split second. Highlights for me were Kingpin (a song that I had previously not appreciated nearly enough), and Via Chicago which is one of my all-time favorites. I was hoping for She's a Jar, but hey, maybe you'll get it in London. Well thats a pretty shoddy review, but as i said hopefully others will elaborate...

For those of you who haven't seen them yet, you are in for a treat! I wish I didn't have a wedding today or I would be all over the London show.

That was an absolutely amazing show last night. Ten minutes into it, I was just blown away!

Wilco is the perfect rock band. One foot in the past, the other in the future - with equal measures of roots-rock instincts and avant-garde artsiness. That's an incredible feat to pull off and they did with great style.

And those songs! Good Lord, Tweedy is a living legend as far as I am concerned. It's mind-boggling to consider his artitic trajectory is still on the upswing, especially judging from the three new tunes they played last night.

You Londoners are gonna be blown away tonight. Have a great one and give 'em some Saturday night energy. Tweedy had to beg us to stand up and rock out last night, albeit with great humour.

I was hoping for She's a Jar' date=' but hey, maybe you'll get it in London.[/quote']

man, i hope so - im always hoping for that tune. i think im 1 for 3.

got it!!

that was far and away the best Wilco show i've seen out of 4 so far. holy sheepshit.