Jambands.ca

Shine...

can-o-phish

dave...have you been here yet?

Yep, been there and did done that...always dug Sand...such a great groove...

Here's why I'm shining lately...just two of the studios that are at my fingertips...now if I can just find some artists to record... ;)

Pro Tools HD 5.1 Mix Studio

Studio1.JPG

Westar Multi-tracking Session Studio

Studio2.JPG

Hey, if it'll help you get used to working all that gear, Inglewood Jack would be more than happy to act as sources of sound for you to record. We would also forego our usual band fees (except for expenses), as a favour to a good audio friend. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Hey, if it'll help you get used to working all that gear, Inglewood Jack would be more than happy to act as sources of sound for you to record. We would also forego our usual band fees (except for expenses), as a favour to a good audio friend. :)

Aloha,

Brad

Ha ha ha...thanks for the offer bradm but I've been using gear like this for years and I don't you think you could afford my rates, even after I forego my overhead expenses...good try though...that'd buy you an hours time... ;)

i can get drunk and high and you can see how many channels of shit I can fill up!

that looks incredible. I wish I wasn't so ill in TO last month, as that would have been a very cool tour. Maybe I can come up with a mini vacation for sharon and I to get that tour and catch the sisters before the cold hits.