Jambands.ca

Sound Design 101...

can-o-phish

Some of you may know that I make my living recording, editing and creating sound design for animation, film & TV...

Here's a short film that we did the complete sound design, mix & music score that has gained recognition in the Short Film Festival circuits...

Existentialism

Before beginning the sound design and mix I watched many documentary and films of WWll nature..."Band of Brothers" is simply incredible, not only for the reason that it is the real thing, but the production is hands down the best of anything I have ever watched...

Existentialism

Before beginning the sound design and mix I watched many documentary and films of WWll nature..."Band of Brothers" is simply incredible, not only for the reason that it is the real thing, but the production is hands down the best of anything I have ever watched...

Congrats and I agree with your Band Of Brothers praise. Deadwood is just as realistic (most of the characters were real people living in Deadwood) but just not as horrifically intense.

congratulations! that was a very neat short to watch and listen to. Band of Brothers sucked us in with the sound. Having 5.1 surround had bullets whizzing every-which-way around the living room. Some of the battles were just almost too intense!

now....check out