Jambands.ca

Deer Creek attendees....please read!!!

Chewie

Hey pholks,

I can't seem to get rid of these extras...(2x3 nights). [Frown]

But since i live near the 401 in Chatham, would one of you kind souls do me a favour?

meet me on the highway on Satuyrday/sunday/monday and take my extras and sell them in the lot for me.

i just want $20 (US) per ticket....please help me out!!! i don't wanna be out so much cash!!!

i can kick down some nugs or cds or whatever for your kindness...

thanks in adavancee!

matty_t74@yahoo.com

519-809-1629

Since you are reading this anyways, I'd like to offer a couple of tips about Deer Creek. Now, there is no guarantee things will be as heated as 2000, but if you are going you might as well be careful. DO NOT SELL TO, BUY FROM, OR DEAL IN ANYWAY WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT WEARING SHOES. I cannot stress this enough. EVeryone who got busted that weekend was busted by Feds with Dreads; little tour rats with dreads (hence the appellate "Feds with Dread"), sandals, beads, hemp. These kids walk the walk and they talk the talk. They were once harmless little crack heads, but they got busted and turned into little DEA cock extensions. If someone offers you a ticket but will only trade for party supplies, then six-up the pig and walk away. I hope everyone who goes has a blast. It's a great venue and the heat on Phish that plagued them at the end of the 2000 summer tour has hopefully died down, which should mean nice, sweet and schwilly sunshine ragedreams. Let's hear it for hiatusses!

Archived