Jambands.ca

Recent zero articles in print (Aide-de-Camp)

zero

Guy it's a trip and a half. Seriously Cory is a heavy dude I know him from Halifax and he's a professional dancer like modern/jazz/ballet/tap/ hip hop/ capoeira. He's the Canadian Sabian Glover. I never thought to say that. So anyways he's a multi disciplinary artist obviously and a pretty heavy intellect. Also a bit ADD and with a hard edge to him. So he does get the 'Two Smokes' thing and it seriously looks like he's about to fucking headbutt whoever does it. He is also the only TPB, actually Trevor does it too that doesn't stay in character at public engagements. He said it's really weird their in the limo going to like the Junos I guess or wherever and they get out of the limo 'and start acting drunk and high'. They try to 'schtick' with him and he just won't have it. I respect him for it but it must be a trip that his name is atually Cory so EVERYONE especialyl thinks they know him. You gotta see the look when they say two smokes though. Death.

I remember seeing his band when I was living in Halifax a couple of years ago. After the set, he and I were standing next to each other at the bar, and before I walked away I just said "Hey man, I love it." He knew what I was talking about (obviously), and I didn't want to be another drunk asshole with the "Let's go...smokes" routine, which I figured he got all the freakin' time.