Jambands.ca

Ann Coulter loves Bob Weir

bouche

I saw a photo of Bob Weir with Ann Coulter in the latest relix. Now I'm trying to find it so I can post it for li'l Bobby.

Anyway, this should do for now ;)

Ann Coulter loves Bob Weir

Bobby is of course every girl's lifelong crush and he's every bit as cool and as wonderful as I could hope he could be.

....edit to add:

OMFG! here's the audio!

This doesn't surprise me though I'm surprised I never read that.

This statement is loaded and funny.

The 'String Cheese Incident' band members were hilarious, and they agree, obviously, on many conservative principles, on capitalism, for example.

Even without the Ticketmaster connection I think that's a loaded and fascinating remark. I see the consistency, I know a lot of political operators with divergent views working towards similar ends. I do think though of Rush fucking Limbaugh and his savage remarks about Garcia, then Rush's oxycontin hypocrisy (getting his fucking mexican mamacita housekeeper to buy his shit!) and Al Franken's response. I mean I go along with her lovey dovey shit to a point but what do you have to say to the fact that the guy making the deadhead candles is watching Rush Limbaugh say Jerry's just another dead junky. At that point it's like fuck off Ann Coulter. She's an intellectual bully, not a very good one, and though I'd have a tough go with her I'd definitely get up in her grill R. Kelly style (meaning to say she's lovey dovey to a point but she'd really snap and switch).

This si wack how can someone as conservative as Colter, hang out and even have a crush on someone as liberal as Bob Weir?!! I mean we all know Bobby has been entrenched in the counter culture and drug culture for decades throuigh his association with the Grateful Dead.

What a hipocrate. Have another drink honey!

P.S. I love the quote that "Bob Weir is every girls fantasy!" Priceless!

Edited by Guest

I get it. Think about it Republican's are more than anything about 'stay the fuck out of my backyard'. Democrats are pegged by the GOP as trying to make corrections (such as social safety nets) to market economies whereas they believe in a sort of untramelled economic growth. But especially the man's home is his castle trip is somewhat consistent with the privacy that a Deadhead needs to get his, well, 'head' on.