Jambands.ca

Celtic vs. Rangers tomorrow

Davey Boy 2.0

Isn't someone here an avid Gers fan? They'll really be up against it as Celtic have been dominating lately, while Rangers.... not so much

Also it's at Parkhead so Celtic will enjoy a huge advantage in that rewspect. I thought they looked quite good (for a Scottish side) against Manu last week, Vennegoor of Hessilink has quite a presence and I'd choose him any day over fat fat John Hartson.

Anyway I look forward to the highlights

well it's on at 7:30 in the morning so i dunno if anything's open that early. best bet would be The Georgetown on Bank nearish to the Bayou.

It might be a good idea to check it out actually as Liverpool-Tottenham are on at that exact time, as seeing as how the Spuds haven't been scoring much lately and they're playing at Anfield it might be best for you to find something else to do for that 2 hours

Im the Blu Nose Davey Boy...I predict a draw. This isnt going to be a classic old firm matchup, there is too many new players and new rules about songs that can be sung.

I mean we used to sing about Pierre Van Hojdonk(sp)

Pierro, Pierro

You big fat fuckin queero

Rangers are off to a slow start because they have been completely overhauled. Phil Bardsley was one of PLG's best moves but letting Petr Loverkrands go was a real bad mistake.