Jambands.ca

The Mad Dash

bouche

How about Hamilton's greatest show ever (aside from Hilarious House of Frankenstein):

Tiny Talent Time

19957-1992 wiht host Bill Lawrence. Common question "If i could *snap* and make your wish come true what would it be?"

Most of the kids did have TINY talent :) American/Canadian Idol can't hold a candle to Tiny Talent Time

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Edited by Guest

They've been showing an awful lot of "The hilarious house of Frightenstein" on the Space network and I'm having an awfully good time remembering it and watching it.

banner-234x60-wolfman.gif

Awesome show. Way ahead of other stuff that was on at the time. Great talent with Billy Van who plays 90% of the characters. Vincent Price was on frequently too.

http://www.frightenstein.com/

When I was a kid I loved watching the Wolfman get down to the funky grooves with the trippy lightshow in the background. Guess it was a "gateway show" for things to come .

wolf1.jpg

They have 2 complete episodes up for download:

http://www.frightenstein.com/goodies/index.html

Super Hippy

shippy2.jpg

How about Hamilton's greatest show ever (aside from Hilarious House of Frankenstein):

Tiny Talent Time

19957-1992 wiht host Bill Lawrence. Common question "If i could *snap* and make your wish come true what would it be?"

Most of the kids did have TINY talent :) American/Canadian Idol can't hold a candle to Tiny Talent Time

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Bill was my first year radio broadcast teacher at Ryerson. He was a pretty good teacher, but I've never seen the show that made him regionally famous.