Jambands.ca

T.O.

Booche

Guest Low Roller
Reports are now appearing that last night's trip to the hospital was more clear than what has been appearing on the major news sources this morning.

Huh?

So was it a suicide attempt or not?

Fuck the media's take. Everyone should simply hope for him to get better, no matter what they think of his football career.

Just dreading all the instant experts' takes on mental illness. Ideally this would be the type of situation to open an honest national dialogue on the topic. Unfortunately, I remember what happened to Barrett Robbins.

Just dreading all the instant experts' takes on mental illness. Ideally this would be the type of situation to open an honest national dialogue on the topic. Unfortunately, I remember what happened to Barrett Robbins.

[color:purple]But, Tom Cruise said there's no such thing as depression.

Definitely have to send good vibes T.O.'s way. I'm not a fan by any stretch, but it's going to be rough for him to have had something so private get turned into a field day for the sports media.

I'm not a fan by any stretch, but it's going to be rough for him to have had something so private get turned into a field day for the sports media.

Its a tad ironic that he craved the media's attention for so long, only to have it push him to the point of suicide. Now he has to face the same media, but ten-fold, and over something much, much worse than a bad attitude during football games.

What started as a tragedy ended as a joke. Owens caught 5 passes for 88 yards wearing a hard shell to protect his surgically-fixed right ring finger and brushed off his weirdest week in the pros as if nothing happened. In a week in which he broke up with his fiancée, fired his trainer of seven years, needed emergency room treatment for mixing pain pills with supplements and had networks going live with his blurry medical reports, Owens treated everything as if nothing had happen.