Jambands.ca

Jerry Joseph... any thoughts???

Swifty

He's worth checking out after Panic -

I like his songs - but wasn't keen last time I saw him come out for Climb to Safety - I think JB pulls it off just fine.

I think its only about $5 or something. So, I mean, why not right? You know there'll be good people there...

I'm a big Jerry Joseph fan - so I'd always advise on seeing him. Panic covers several JJ tunes - climb to safety, north, chainsaw city. he was also in stockholm syndrome with schools. he's a vey intense singer and guitar player - can get heavy at times, but i like that. jerry and the jackmormons are like a punk /jam band cross. althtough the milwakee show is just him and steve drizos - the jackmormons new bass player. (he's also in zero with steve kimock)

Jerry is a dude at least on a personal level. Check out a two part interview that he did with Jambase- I still think of some of the things he said there outside of the context of his music from time to time. There's also a really good story about hitchiking through South America with Woody Harrelson and his meeting Daniel Ortega (leader of the Sandinistas then President).