Jambands.ca

Evolve Question...

c-towns

me and the wife will be there [big Grin] ! we are gonna hit a few shows in the area starting in st andrews.. RFASP, slammin jack etc on aug 18th. then over to halifax for the pre evolve party on aug 21st. let me know if you'll be around before the festival and we can hook up.

i hear your from chatham c-towns? good to know i got some back up out there. [Wink]

highlarious...

Hey gator, can your wife scrap, cause I'm bringing my girl, nothing better than seeing girls scrap girls. You wouldn't believe how much of that I've seen in Chatham, well maybe you would.

What's your name, I should know you or people you know at least. We should definatly hook up there. We aren't going to be there until the Saturday so I think you should scope out a camping spot and save some room for a Chathamite and his lady.

peaceinjam.jamesd.

the wife is feisty, so maybe we could set up some mid afternoon scrap action. you should check out the video clip of hippy girls gone wild from our house a few weeks ago [big Grin] . I think you can find the link on jamhub. my name is jason kuipers or vecherik.. most peeps from chatham know me as kuipers. i'm sure you know most folks i know. we will have a canadian flag with a steal your face on it. we'll save you some room. we should have lots of treats if your flying in and cant bring the goods [Wink] .

yep ryan is my cuz.. havent seen him in quit sometime. my wife is from sarnia so i doubt you'd know her. as far as bringing treats on the flights, its a big chance to take. i would consider mailing a little package to yourself or just wait till you get there. all the rules at airports have changed since 911 domestic flights are now screened for everything .. i know people who used to make a good living of flying high in the sky but all that has stopped even the train has trouble now. with the new nug laws who knows what they would do on a domestic flight now if they caught you. i know transboarder flights still have to hold you for the coppers for importing controlled substances even if its just nugs.

Archived