Jambands.ca

10KLF - Initial artist line-up just announced...

leshlush

There's a crew of us from Edmonton talking about flying into Fargo and renting an RV... There are direct flights from Edmonton to Fargo and they're dirt cheap... I guess the venue is only an hour or so from Fargo...

We've had this plan in the works for a while now, we were just waiting on the lineup to seal the deal...

Looks like we'll be going...

And hopefully I'll be able to score one of those VIP taper tix... Over the last couple of years, they've been offering free upgrades to taper's... Total VIP pass / get you anywhere pass...

Edited by Guest

I may be in the minority here but I think that line up looks weak. Have you heard Trey's last few albums? Will Bobby have the short shorts on?

I by no means think that this line-up is over the top by any means but it's definitely a good start... As mentioned they have 50 more acts to be announced...

And I don't know if you remember last year but some of the big names weren't announced until near the end...

That being said, I still always enjoy a good Bobby spit-fit and the rest of those Ratdog boys...

And also, as much as I agree that Trey's albums have been garbage, his live shit's been in top form these days (It's no Phish, it's not the big 10 piece, but still lots of great music)

On top of Bobby and Trey, The Everyone Orchestra is always a good draw for me and I've even been finding myself listening to more moe these days and I haven't seem them since 2000 (or 2001?)...

I'm also hoping to see some of the regular bluegrass(newgrass) acts be added shortly...

The lineup looks weak?

Maybe I am too huge a Mule and moe. fan but those two band alone would make me travel all the way there. Plus, add in Ratdog (always a fun time), Umphrey's (ditto), DTB, Dumpstaphunk, Moses Mayes (who is great, Canadian band), the EO (which always is a good jam), Trampled by Turtles (awsome bluegrass), Little Feat (classic)...the lineup is friggen sweet. Okay so maybe I could think of a better band to headline instead of Trey...but still.

As mentioned they have 50 more acts to be announced...

And I don't know if you remember last year but some of the big names weren't announced until near the end...

I was commenting on what has already been announced. I'm no Kreskin. The next 50 bands could be the best bands ever to walk the earth. But who knows.