Jambands.ca

THink about this

nattyMatty

If china ever stoped all exports of good they make there. Western society would crumble. Almost every thing that we own has some part of it made in china. And if you want to talk about how we might export grain and what not to feed them. They are the most resourcful people.

Im on a rant and rave tonight comrads. Im in need of a good bender i think.

SeavenSeasJim, I am currently located south of owen sound by about 45 minute drive. On Lake Eugenia. After christmas if all goes well ill be in Barrie. How is it up your way our snow has nearly been all washed away with rain. The lake though is still frozen it seemed to have a Heavy duty Flash freeze last week and is still froze i have never seen it freeze this solid so fast in my life.

It's true in one sense, but they rely on the rest of the world for the materials that make those goods.

the company I work for imports a huge amount of chinese made goods. We just won a BC export award.

It's cheaper for a guy in the UK to come to us and get our product shiped from china to the United States and then to England than getting local or even continental goods.

If I publically post my personal views and a possibly alternative line of business in this thread with what I just posted I could lose my job someday. I think I just said goodbye to a lucrative future promotion.

On a similar note, I believe that with the proper incentives, we could build CANADIAN industry and design to where it really should be.

We're definitely among the smartest people in the world and have a lot of potential that we're whoring out to bidders that don't always even bid the highest.

thinking about something that was said in another post...so much volume and not enough care.

Yea i can see how It would be cheaper to get the goods from the states since they would buy in more volume. What im saying is if they decided to cut off exports. THey wouldn't need any of the materials. I have much respect for chinese people as i worked with some, SOme were very new to this country too and they are such nice people. Very smart and honourable.

What drives me is when People down give thanks to the people that really support the way that we live in this western society. I think everyone should stop and Thank a Farmer, Thank a Trucker and thank a chinamin. Because with out them our life would be alot different. In my opinion I can't wait till when we have to go back to our roots and have to use more mechanical power, animal power, and grow our own food and have to trade. The way things are going i could see this happening in our life time. So many people are reliant on just going and buying somthing. IE Frozen Box foods. when oil runs out life as we know it will end. Everything that is inorganic has been processed by some means by oil. Plastic is made from oil is the left over resin from when the volitile "gasoline" is extracted. Steel is smelted outa ore in Hot hot thingys. glass is melted sand. anyways Blah Bla blah i don't need to get nannering into crap that i don't know the exact processes. I think its important for all people to know your wild edibles, emergency skill, acustic music skills, macromae and all the basic handi-work skills. Learn skills here is a web site you can learn valuble skills if we ever have to worry about when the world crumbles.

www.wildwoodsurvival.com/survival/fire/index.html

Im sure some of you will really get a good jolt of this site. Some of ya's won't. Anyways Im done with this Rant. I feel better now thanks for reading my nannering ramblings. PEACE OUT and Keep On Keep'in On

Not to add fuel to your fire but China also owns a great deal of American's credit card debt. So they make money off both ends, extend credit to consumers to buy cheap Chinese manufactured goods. Like Norway's Petroleum Fund and Alberta's Heritage Fund it is China's SAFE fund that is a particularly scary example of what you can do with your heaps of oil money.

I was just saying a great form of national security the other day. would be to get in debt with a powerful country. And keep going into debt. Now i don't know for sure if this would work. but it is a thought.

Go in to debt to a power country so that country protects you in hope of one day haveing the debt payed off. Becuase i don't think you can go take over a country if they owe you money. The country that you also owe money to might try and set up better trade deals so that the busniesses could profit better and they could get there money back.

Now on the street if ya don't pay then your going to get taken over. But i think in world politics ya can;t just go take over...unless the states feels that you "can't govern your selves" or what ever but im not getting into that..Thats a Redundant convo. any ways.