Jambands.ca

Jimmy Swift Band - Victoria - TONIGHT

Hartamophone

Hey Hey.

School be damned, I'm going to make it out to more shows this winter. Personally, I can't think of a better way to mark my taking of this academically reprehensible vow than with a JSB show in Victoria the week of my birthday. I miss being able to see these guys on a regular basis, and am really psyched to enlighten some of my new Left Coast friends.

Anyone else hitting this?

Edit to add: the date's been changed to the Saturday night. Djmelbatoast, I hope this means you can make it.

Edited by Guest

The website for Steamer's lists Arbutus Trio as the opener. Is this a complete mistake, or are there two openers? Either way, looking forward to seeing Noises From the Toolshed for the first time.

Peace,

Hart

Edit to Add: Nevermind. I just called the venue, and NFTT are the only openers. Word.

Edited by Guest

The show was damn good. A bit of a late start (it was pushing 11 by the time Noises From the Toolshed hit), but it was worth the wait. NFTT sounded awesome, and the general consensus in the room was that their set alone would have been worth the cover charge (and then some).

JSB threw down hard. They played a couple of their shorter, harder rocking tunes, but for the most part just jammed it out for close to two hours (I think). They definitely won over some new fans on the island, and brought the party as usual. Good times indeed.

Peace,

Hart