Jambands.ca

nero 2007-01-12 available for download

bradm

Wish I were there last night but I'm glad to hear it today.

After a 2 year break and they sound hotter in the first 10 minutes than most of the last Dekcuf run that last bit before the break.

I'd say 'start it up again' but that's just my selfish ears and eager heart trying to get a word in.

I hope Giggles made it out to whoop it up.

Last night I was at my friend Kevin's going away party. We drummed, there was traditional African dancing, met another group of wholly engaging people and forgot what I was missing back home. I checked my email at about 1:30 when I arrived home and an old friend from High School had emailed me out of the blue. All this after a really great sunny day - the sun rose over Mt. Baker at about 8:10 yesterday and it stayed bright all day. My girl woke me up slowly coaxing me out of bed to have a day out (which I am now waiting for her...)

ALL this after a really bizarre and trying Holiday season, and a slow start to a new year.

Stone sober, I can't mistake anything for a little bit of divinity this weekend.

I may just give all of my other nero shows away if tonight's half as good as last night.

Can't wait for tomorrow so I'll get on with today.