Jambands.ca

Hookah on the radio!!!!

Schwa.

ekoostik Hookah has come to Kitchener-Waterloo. MK played Loner on the radio show that he does every Thursday night at 9 on 100.3 on my advice and I can only hope that it is as well recieved as I hope it will be. Keeping my fingers crossed that if I inandate KW with enough eH in the next little while, the fan base will grow and we can finally get them mofos up here.

here's hopin. THANKS MK!!!!!!!!

Cheers to you bro...we'll see if we can sneak Alexander or Schwa it/himself on in the weeks to come. Gotta build something in this cultureless town before I start going to dance clubs or gay bars to spend my booze bucks.

Looks like the once legendary Walper Pub may be the place to be come September...big show on August 23rd with the recharged and revamped Jomomma...lets make this happen! I haven't heard a note of live music in K/W in more than a month - if there's no scene right now, eventually the only scene will be our scene...it's worked before at Time Square/The Loft and all it takes is a few heads to make it happen again. It all starts with impressing the pub on the 23rd...help us out if you're within range for some Jomomma! Within a few months Hookah could be in the on deck circle...

Way to go on the Hookah Mike ,let's get the scene

going again .Tony has a Deisel dog thing at the Lanc Sept.around the 17th I believe.Hope to see you there ,I'll should make the Jo show.Keep the tunes coming and remind us in K town when your show is on every once in a while. [big Grin]

Archived