Jambands.ca

*ROLECALL* - SANZWILL LIVE AT CACTUS!!!!!!!!!

SATURDAY AUGUST 9 - LIVE AT CACTUS JAX

(FORMERLY DON CHERRYS GRAPEVINE)

STARTS AT 10PM till 2AM

NO COVER!!!!

DONT MISS IT!!!!!

LOTS OF SPACE TO PARTY!!!!PLAYIN ORIGINALS AND COVERS - - - - Classic Rock - Reggae - Funk -

Blues - all tied in with a pinch of space jams

NO F@#^IN AROUND!

HOPE TO SEE ANYONE WHO CAN MAKE IT -CANT WAIT!

Well im packing in and getting ready to head down some what early to set up are poohp, 4 tonights spectacular eve.

Glad to hear you maybe heading down for this one willy... You wont be dissapointed. [Wink] After parry at my place, If anyone is down.

Cya's at the show.

Oh shcmlezer, If ya feel like bring down ure little recording rig that would be super kewl.

If not, Its all good.

yeah man i made it back with just a few bruises and cuts

my feet took a beating again, every friggin festy this summer theyve gotten smoked, ah well...

what a fuckin show

talk about traffic though,, we drove non stop from hamilton to limestone, took, i dunno 15 hrs or more, then sat in the lineup for another 15+ hrs, i dont even have a license but i was driving thru the night so my friends could get some sleep, had to scoot around lots of sleeping cars in the middle of the road, motors still going and everything

crazzzy stuff

too bad i missed this but if yall are back next sat. ill most definitly be there

couldn't do it last night... partyin hard since last sunday so I opted out for a house party with old friends...

really glad to hear it worked out in that venue, I had a few small concerns (sports bar and all)... I believed mighty Sanzwill would win them over though [Wink]

Omg... Tooly's back. YAAAAAYA, im glad ure home safe and sound kevin. I was begining to worry. [Eek!][Wink]

Ya u missed out on one hell of a show. I had the greatest time. Thanx to all the friendly folk that came out to support us. It is very much appreciated... And a special thx to cactus jax for having us hoodlums wail and wheel in there chilling enviroment. [Wink]

Next saturday, anyone???

Archived