Jambands.ca

"I Chop Mad Weed"

zero

So I was at this Debaser show (a band not a Pixies song- well also) last night with a Ramones cover band and two other groups. Anyways interviewed all the bands and was there really late 'til like 4:30 am and anyways this like smart but preppy and nerdy looking guy who I'd talked to for like five seconds earlier in the night- at the end of the night we sort of chatted and he told me his name was Nick. It was not Nick. I'm confused what his name is I think Nick/Thomas.

So he just goes. "I chop mad weed" here's a free 1/8th (very good) gives me his phone number and real name and hops in a cab. Fucking classic. I needed the weed to I was smoking pure garbage.

from my obscure vantage point the planet seems to be experiencing a moment of acting and feeling cooler in general

Obama runnin for first black president finishin up his not bad speech with perfectly timed motown music, then his wife runnng out to join him, all ecstatic doing the duck-head dance while waving and winking (pure soul train) was great to wake up to today

Edited by Guest
running, not rubbing... lol