Jambands.ca

NHL Playoff pool anyone?

rubberdinghy

Badams, that actually looks like a brilliant pick compared to some of the yahoo's we were dealing with last spring.

Yah but did anyone select a pick with the passion the Fink did. The passion of selecting the 4th leading scorer (when the top 3 were all still available) on the LA Kings in the 2nd round of the draft.

Nothing will ever top that.

In fact, wasnt Perrault the 6th leading scorer and no other LA King had been taken? Not to mention the fact that it was common knowledge they were getting knocked out of the first round?

Yeah. I take it all back. Those yahoo's last year were far more on top of things albeit slower than a stoner changing strings on a guitar.

In fact, wasnt Perrault the 6th leading scorer and no other LA King had been taken? Not to mention the fact that it was common knowledge they were getting knocked out of the first round?

quote]

I think you may be right. Remember him yelling the name? It was as if Sidney Crosby dropped to the sixth round and nobody noticed. lol

In fact' date=' wasnt Perrault the 6th leading scorer and no other LA King had been taken? Not to mention the fact that it was common knowledge they were getting knocked out of the first round?

quote']

I think you may be right. Remember him yelling the name? It was as if Sidney Crosby dropped to the sixth round and nobody noticed. lol

mangled post of the week!