Jambands.ca

upcoming shows at the Lanc in Kitchener

mark tonin

As far as I know, it is the "celebration" component that is being/will be emphasized. Just a night for friends to come together and have a good time, tip a couple back in Marcel's memory, and enjoy life (and music) as he did and would have liked the rest of his friends to do.

(Atleast that is my understanding of it).

Todd and I are very much looking forward to being a part of this special night!

As far as I know, it is the "celebration" component that is being/will be emphasized. Just a night for friends to come together and have a good time, tip a couple back in Marcel's memory, and enjoy life (and music) as he did and would have liked the rest of his friends to do.

(Atleast that is my understanding of it).

Todd and I are very much looking forward to being a part of this special night!

Edger has nailed it. Shortly after Marcel died, we (Harvard Mouse) discussed the idea of doing something like this, but enough time hadn't passed for us to even think about pulling it off without turning into emotional, blubbering messes. Daveymouse finally decided to get the ball rolling and has put this show together, and edger's post captures what the show is about. Not that there won't be any moments of "emotional blubbery messiness" :) but we really want this show to be one good party to celebrate life, live music and friendship the way that Marcel would have wanted us to.

We (Harvard Mouse) are glad that Fat Cats have agreed to join us for this show. Marcel was a big Fat Cats fan, from way back.

The date itself is not an "anniversary date" or Marcel's birthdate or anything like that, it's just a date that works for the people involved who want to make this happen.

Peace, Mark

• 2 weeks later...