Jambands.ca

Tickets haven't shown up for show tonight. WTF!!!

djmelbatoast

Seriously, what can I do?

I'm supposed to be going to Modest Mouse tonight in Van. I got the tickets through the presale AD mentioned here. and they still haven't shown up.

We've paid already. The company is RavenHouse Ltd. I sent an email late last week wondering what was going on and what to do if they aren't here on time. I got a reply that said don't worry, you'll get in. And haven't heard a thing back. There is no phone number on the website only email addresses.

What can I do here? I'm running out of time. I know that if this turns out bad I'll never deal with these unprofessional folks again.

Maybe contact the venue, mention whats going on and that you have a confirmation email (or number) to show you purcased tickets. Perhaps others are having the same problem and they have information.

I dunno man, but I hope it works out for you.

last time something like this happened to me the venue told me the tickets would be waiting in willcall (at the venue)... lo and behold so they were (like AD said while I was typing)

if you have a print out of your credit card transaction I'd keep that handy

if you've paid I'm sure you'll get in... the promoter should be at the show if you can't find them beforehand

Edited by Guest
yes

Looks like there is a will call indeed; hope your tickets are there. Weird how they're running things. You know about the venue change right?

There are a few tickets left available for purchase through the fan club. There has been a venue change and the new venue is the PNE Forum (located at the corner of Hastings and Renfrew St.). Al tickets purchased for the Pacific Coliseum will be honured at the PNE Forum. Please note that all seating (including floor and stands) will now be General Admission. This show is All Ages. Will Call is the only option at this date for the tickets still available.

To pick up your tickets at will call from the box office, please bring a valid photo id and your email confirmation as backup.

Please only use this contact information for Modest Mouse Fan Club ticket presale related inquiries. Unfortunately we do not have time to answer general questions about Modest Mouse.

email: tickets@modestmouse.com or jen@ravenhouseltd.com

does your shipping address EXACTLY match your credit card's billing address? that's screwed me over once before

example - 123-333 Happy Lane (Canada Post official address) 333 Happy Lane, Apt 123 (ticket seller way of recording the info). No match, tickets withheld.

They match exactly. And I got in contact with Jen on Thursday through email. It was just a short message that said don't worry you'll get in I'll get back to you. Nothing since.

My biggest worry was that it was some scam.

Now I'm pretty confident that they are the bands actual management company. After this though, I'll never order through them again.

Now I'm pretty confident that they are the bands actual management company. After this though, I'll never order through them again.

Wouldn't hurt to tell them that; I'm sure there are others that would agree with you. Maybe even me, I'll have to wait and see. The Montreal show is on the 25th.