Jambands.ca

I can't burn cd's Disk-at-once with nero... any suggestions?

backbacon

I recently installed nero 7 ultra edition.

Before, using an earlier version of nero, when burning a disc I would chnage the properties on all but the first track. I would just change the pre gap to 0 and hit apply and close the window.

When I got to burn, the window comes up where I select the speed and select disc-at-once (it is already displayed, actually.). As soon as I hit burn I notice all the 0:00 pregaps switch back to 2 seconds.

Ideas? Thanks.

A buddy who uses the burning rom (not the express) told me this via IM.

There are three different places where you set the pause between tracks, I only end up using the third.

1) When you start the session

2) Compilation properties

3) Properties menu

Should have stuck with Version 6?

I've found that "upgrading" to new versions of software/OS/etc can prove to be more frustrating than advantageous sometimes.

I had read that Nero 7 had some "issues" and that it was advised to stick with 6 if you don't really need any of the new features.

I had read that Nero 7 had some "issues" and that it was advised to stick with 6 if you don't really need any of the new features.

soon as you posted this I Googled it, seems you're not the only one having the disc-at-once problem... read a couple of people's forum pleas for help but no one had posted the solution yet

Well, I imagine Keri has the same copy as me, since I mailed it to him. Unless he procured a different copy.

The solutions I posted both worked for me. I just used the burning rom to burn a CD. I usually just use the express option which has always removed the gaps.

Well, I imagine Keri has the same copy as me, since I mailed it to him.

The solutions I posted both worked for me. I just used the burning rom to burn a CD. I usually just use the express option which has always removed the gaps.

could very well be Alabama, I really just took a glance online

was mostly agreein with KanadaKev that I'm a little hesitant when it comes to upgrading to new software these days... besides unironed out bugs, sometimes I just find I'm more comfortable with the older versions of some programs

as usual probably offering too much philosophy and too little practical help :)

could very well be Alabama, I really just took a glance online

was mostly agreein with KanadaKev that I'm a little hesitant when it comes to upgrading to new software these days... besides unironed out bugs, sometimes I just find I'm more comfortable with the older versions of some programs

as usual probably offering too much philosophy and too little practical help :)

I hear what your saying about new software.

Clean install - only way to go.

When I bought my new computer it came with nero 6, but with no DVD burning options, even though it has a DVD burner. So, I upgraded to ultra 7 and had tons of issues. Once I clean installed (totally removed all nero programs) all worked fine and I haven't had any burning problems.

I have read about the disc at once issues using the burning rom, but I always use the express so I haven't come across the problem myself.

yeah, its worth figuring out a little bit your registry and (if you don't have a continuing license you're using) removing anything out of there relating to the previous installation before installing the new

also a good working policy if you have a failed install then try to re-install

with nero I use the Express too... simpler, quicker