Jambands.ca

pre 4/20 - 420FEST @ The Concord Cafe

bONES

well, thanks to mooose I've been introduced to yet another great sounding country/bluegrass band right out of here in honky tonk TO.

The Wayside Ramblers are part of

420FEST at The Concord Cafe -

19/04/2007

Bloor @ Ossington-ish, Toronto, Ontario

The Ramblers will be playing with a bunch of great bands as part of 420FEST

It's gonna be a great time!!!

I'm downtown Thursday nights and may go over around 10pm for a fatty and some beers if anyone is in the hood and wants to hear some bluegrass...YATS ?

I like bluegrass. Is this whole night at the Concord a bluegrass throwdown?

l_40cbb35e93972ea0882cad262dca5521.jpg

Greetings People of Toronto, and the world: 420Fest is a 2 day celebration of springtime, music, art, sunshine, and of course, our favorite vegetable! Featuring the talents of local musicians and artists, this event promises to be a mind-melting bender of good times. The show will be staged at the Concorde Cafe at 937 Bloor st. west (1 1/2 west of Ossington). This venue is a melting pot of the arts, and quickly becoming the hottest spot in the neighbourhood! If you've got the munchies, The Concorde features authentic, homemade Chilean foods to spice up your life. This event is PWYC! Lots of Music for all tastes! TUNE IN! TURN ON! DROP IN! More News To come!!!!

l_cc1f86ce7824bec33cd210b533edee85.jpg

FormerCowboy,

Say High to the boys for me. They were up last weekend in the studio, for some recording.

I've known Derrick, AKA Giggles, for quite some time now. He's great guy.

REALLY..Giggles is in the band!?!

I've never seen Wayside Ramblers, but i have indeed met Giggles before..nice buddhist fella if I remember correctly :)

i'll be sure to send a shout out from the boogie man