Jambands.ca

Question: Jay Turser Guitars

Schwa.

I would not recommend a Jay Turser to anyone. Buying a guitar like object may seem like a good idea to save cash but even short term (3-4months) you may start to experience the crappy side (bad switches, pots, soft fret wire, bumps in the neck causing uneven frets etc...)

I'd recommend waiting to get something half decent.

I have a Turser acoustic electric that i use to teach lessons. It was $500 so I guess its sort of highend for a Jay Turser. I use it for hours everyday and I've had it for 4 years and haven't had the slightest problem with it. That is after I had to return the one I originally bought because it was screwed but hey. As far as electrics go I don't know.

Edited by Guest

I had a Jay Turser bass that was a knock-off of a ernie ball music man, it was dirt cheap, I figured it was a stepping stone till I could afford a better bass.

while I had it I seen a real music man bass in a store, it was like 2000 bucks I think. After picking this thing up I realized, mine felt like a toy compared to the real thing, but it held me over for a few gigs till I could get a real bass. I sold the Jay Turser for $50