Jambands.ca

x

Joan

quote:

I ran for my life. I had begun to witness the spirit world, the darkest reality, ghost like beings were everywhere, it sickened me. I ran and ran, hopped a barbed-wire fence into a weedy field and ran around the perimeter trying to avoid stepping on snakes. I was almost flying I fell really hard at one point. When I got up I saw a glow in the middle of the field. I was controlled at this point. I was pulled to the center of the field where I witnessed some demonic action. There were seven guys and girls dressed in dark clothes, black hair, and pail skin. They were all enticed basically making love with the plant. They danced around the glowing datura plant. She was, alive. There was one guy/girl to my left that was very tall and thin he/she seemed to be the plant spirit (the leader).

They all quit dancing, Datura/she stared into my eyes and shook her head. I messed up and I knew it. I ran so quick towards the woods. He/she sent one of the others (enticed ones) after me. I tried to hop this barbed fence, but I was caught and I cut myself. I turned around and the enticed one, he stopped still in the darkness. I felt as if he wanted to run with me and get away from this evil life. I said come on dude, lets go... she'll kill you, come on! He stopped, and it was if something forced him to shake his head saying no, no. I hopped the wire and ran up the hill tore through vines, briar, just tearing through I leeped down the other side. Something stopped me and pulled my head up towards the ridge. There was the temptress, and she was after my life. She was capable of transformation and teleportation. I was so scared. I tore through the woods, I had to avoid two black jaguars. It was her, she is so so tricky and evil.

One of my friends in during my masters studies was doing his master's in anthropology and was tracking the stories and experiences of folks he could locate that had done it. To say the least the stories were crazy!

like nothing I've ever come close to- other than through his research- which was very interesting.

I've done it twice before years ago. The quote up there by megarocker is pretty close to what I experienced. If you do decide to try it keep this in mind: 1) eating too much will kill you, be careful 2) have a guide like Leary suggests because when you start slipping in and out of reality you will need someone present to make sure that you don't hurt yourself (it can happen very unintentionally on this drug, you don't know what you are doing). The onething I did not experience were flashbacks of any kind. Yes datura is jimsonweed. The part you want is the seed pods which form in the fall time. When I ate it I ate 1/4 of a pod. You have to chew up the seeds really well, they contain the highest scopalamine alkaloid content. If you are adventerous enough I'd say go for it but keep the death thing in mind.

oh sh@t I havent tried datura I read about it though in those Carlos Castaneda books. I was talking about Salvia divinorum. Its super intence but only last 1/2 hour and when it ends you are totally clean like waking up from a dream. (Its a type of sage) I had a totally positive experience although crazy intence!!check out this site

sage wisdom

Archived