Jambands.ca

The NFL Draft starts at noon tomorrow

Booche

I am not sure if I should laugh or cry.

In other news, I should start my own NFL Rumour page ala Ecklund. Check it yo:

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: "The Green Bay Packers are one of the teams that has some interest in recently released Carolina Panthers receiver Keyshawn Johnson, but whether they're willing to make a stronger play for him than they did Randy Moss remains to be seen... Among the teams Johnson and his agent are thought to be concentrating on are the Packers, Seattle, the New York Giants, San Francisco, Tennessee and the New York Jets."

Hmmmm... I can remember when Keyshawn was the ONLY badass reciever in the league. Now he's lucky if he's cracks the top 20.

Delhome and Farve are similar... if he couldn't help the Panthers with Steve Smith, I wonder what kind of asset he would be for the Pack.

I hate to say it, but the Packers are rebuilding... they might as well let the rookies play, cause the more game experience they have, the faster they'll contend... it could even be by January if Farve gets with the program. They looked great last year in December.

Not really draft related but still damn funny. From ProFootballTalk.com:

In declaring himself to be the best defensive end in the NFL, Osi Umenyiora of the Giants said (from a prepared statement): "To prove this fact, I will have one of the best seasons ever for a defensive end. If not, I will jump off the George Washington Bridge. I do not want to jump off the George Washington Bridge because it will be detrimental to my health."