Jambands.ca

horribly bizare and painful accident . . .

mikey d

i was riding my bike home early this morning in the dark. i hit a large branch that i avoided seeing with my half-shut eyes. i flew off of my bike, and landed on a stick which gouged me directly in my belly button. this may not sound too painful, but it is, as my entire stomach and chest are throbbing with it. ouch . .

yeah it was just a whoops . . yet even later in the day after this hapenned i was stung by a bee, which i'm mildly alergic too, and i had to leave the ptbo folk fest for a little while because of it, and just this morning i was diagnosed with having mono. mono! and i have to start school in a week feeling tired and sick, great . . . i still intend on finishing this summer off with a bang, though

well you see, over the duration of this summer I have had incredibly good luck. I havent worked an hour, realy, yet have always managed to have a pack of cigarettes at my disposal, and someone willing to smoke me up at all times. I've also been able to catch 6 wicked shows, 2 of which my tickets were bought for me, the others i managed to just come across money one way or another. so basically, I've had the ebst summer of my life and havent had to work a day. so i think its about damn time i coem across soem bad luck, you know, to even out the scales.

Archived