Jambands.ca

Phish

Paul

Mike Gorden always plays the festival in some capacity.

my understanding is that Gordon is basically taking a year off from performance altogether. APart from seeing him sit with a smaller band at a NY or VT club or something for fun, I don't think we'll be hearing much from him in 2007.

Page is on the road doing his thing and Fishman is raising his kids with his wookie wife. Trey is wandering the streets of Saratoga Springs talking to himself and remembering how much fun it was to get loaded.

While doing some senseless split second research I came upon this which I was previously unaware.

Fishman and the other members of Phish were admitted psychedelic drug users. He once claimed that for a whole year he would set his alarm clock for 5 AM, ingest liquid LSD, go back to sleep, and at 7:30 the acid would wake him up to go to school. He stated that this was the year in which he got his best grades. He also has claimed that he consumed acid at every single gig during the first two years of the band's history

I was using quotation marks to quote Bouchey. Love back atcha. Hurry up and win the lottery and come for a trip out west already.

Bonfire Festival's soooo close I can almost smell the smoulder. They work hard all year round so we can miss bands to go swimming in the sunny afternoon.

My bet is that Fishman shows up on the coast and sits in with Slammin' jack, only to be admitted into South Jackton.

Edited by Guest