Jambands.ca

Phish

Paul

What do you cats think the chances of Phish reuniting for this years Bonnaroo are?

I think it is kind of funny that not one of there side projects have been announced for the festival. Mike Gorden always plays the festival in some capacity.

Who agrees?

not a chance in hell.

given Trey's troubles, I think it'll add years to the inevitable reunion. It doesn't all come down to Trey anyway - there is no reason to believe the likes of Fishman has any interest in getting back in that circus; I don't think he's too impressed with his old pal Trey.

besides, a Phish reunion is the last possible thing Trey needs right now.

"What do you cats think the chances of Phish reuniting for this years Bonnaroo are?

I think it is kind of funny that not one of there side projects have been announced for the festival. Mike Gorden always plays the festival in some capacity.

Who agrees? "

I agree that Mike usually plays and I think it's interesting that they've all stepped away from it this summer.

Too bad nobody answered your question and called you a dumbass.

or too bad you didn't mean to write it out properly.

Too bad nobody answered your question and called you a dumbass.

I claim this as a song title.

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

Do you have the world's largest untitled song catalogue or just a lot of forethought and desire to compose?

The latter. I have a file of to-be-used titles (maybe 150 of them) that I've accumulated over the years, so when I actually do compose something, I root through the file and choose one.

Aloha,

Brad

Who agrees? "

or too bad you didn't mean to write it out properly.

One of the biggest internet forum faux pas usually accounts for using the word THERE for THEIR or THEY'RE. I missed what you were nagging at in the original post, but it made me kind of chuckle when I read "there".

Love ya beats ;)

there is no reason to believe the likes of Fishman has any interest in getting back in that circus; I don't think he's too impressed with his old pal Trey.

is this your personal opinion or based on anything?

At the Anthony Decurtis Q&A at the NYC YMCA earlier this year, Trey spoke of having become estranged from Fishman.

Do you have the world's largest untitled song catalogue or just a lot of forethought and desire to compose?

The latter. I have a file of to-be-used titles (maybe 150 of them) that I've accumulated over the years' date=' so when I actually do compose something, I root through the file and choose one.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

Ah, the Robert Pollard approach ... except for him, you would need to put another zero at the end of it.

Edited by Guest