Jambands.ca

Sports are so Boring right now!

SmoothedShredder

I mean, my highlights since the cup has been "The Duck" winning the US Open, and a Marcum complete game one hitter. That gold cup game where Canada was robbed was interesting too, but in the wrong way... fun game to play, must be the dumbest pro sport though.

I'm actually looking forward to Low Rollers posts about some double A's meeting with Gainey at the grocery store.

Can someone try to give me a story line to get interested in... I'm afraid "Free Agency" is going to be a flash in the pan.

FIFA U-20 World Cup starts today -- dumbest pro sport and all. Wimbledon is on. CFL started last Thursday.

I've been having an incredible sports year. I was just thinking the past 12 months has probably been the best sports watching year of my life.

But then that mostly has to do with getting into soccer on a full time basis. I don't want to debate you on the merits of that but the investment has paid off in spades for me.

Wimbledon has been great this year so far. I was pretty upset to see James Blake tank so bad yesterday. But just watch Federer crush everything in his path, he's the greatest of all time for sure.

Roddick is playing some of the best tennis of his life too.

I am pumped for the U20s. Too bad they scheduled it the same couple weeks as bluesfest.

and... GO LYNX!