Jambands.ca

Phil's - $1.75 beers

MamaPink

Yep, it's Thursday again - we gonna face the asbestos tonight?

Marie is back and she will be there, live and in person (thank goodness because frankly i was getting tired of carrying her head around everywhere)

If you can stand the stench (and i will help with my trusty incense) then come out and we'll fend off evil Jack Black look-alikes together.

(did you hear that? TOGETHER... say it with me now, TO-GE-THER)

whatsa matter megs, roxanne too much for a girl to handle two weeks in a row? hee hee, j/k. dd is even better than ddd.

schwa???? you there???? you coming???? i'm not going unless you do, schwa, do you hear me???????? sccccchhhhwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa-iii-ya! get yer ass in gear for some of those $1.75-ers. c'mon, you never show.

stella ella ola trap trap trap...

quote:

I want to save the drunkiness for CTMF

My thoughts exactly. Although, guilt-free guilt beer may be hard to turn down... so if I haaaaaaaave to drink it I will. I'm just that kind of person.

quote:

We can leave whenever u need to

Splendid, thank you dahling... what time shall I be expecting you?

Should we have a pre-phil's gathering chez moi?

pshaw!!! or, perhaps pschwa!!!! is more appropriate. feel that love brother, you are such a fine addition to the k-town collective, and we a'int afraid to admit it. you'd BEST be comin' next week or else you'll have five feet of fury to deal with!

MMMBOOOOHAAAHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!

wellllllllllllllllll, even though this will be a schwa-less escapade, i think i may still be able to come. um, yes, methinks i will! especially if miss pink brings that incense, makes the whole journey more pleasurable for sure.

c'mon, qqc? thorgor? we know you are out there, just waiting to come on out to phil's!!!!!!!!!! just say yes! don't say maybe, don't say noooooooooo! just say yes! oui! si!

*one beer on me to the first thug to pick the (not entirely quoted correctly) song lyric outta this post.

Archived