Jambands.ca

Roll Call: FREE Yonder in da Buff

Baj

YaaaaaaaHoooooooooo!!!

So excited to dance to some AMAZING bluegrass outside tonight!!

This is totally my shit!! This Kentucky girl is gonna be kickin' up some dust dancin' her heart out in a few hours!!!

Hope to see lots of you there!

YATS.. Come on!! You know you'll regret it if you don't go!! Let me remind you: this is BLUEGRASS..

:):o;):D :cool: :P :crazy:

GREAT show!! Had an amazing time kickin' up the mud in Buffalo last night!!

Awesome energy, as always!! Yonder played first, and got the crowd dancin'.. They played "Two Hits and the Joint Turned Brown" while someone was getting busted for smoking. It was quite hilarious, Jeff was saying "It's OK, man.. I guess this isn't the best time to be playing this"..

Anyways, my favorites included Two Hits, Dawn's Early light, Ruby, and my all time favorite, Cuckoo's Nest!!

The bass player, Ben, came to play straight from the Emergency Room, and had to go back right after the show.. But you wouldn't even know how much pain he was in, he sure was rippin' it up!

It poured rain for about 5 minutes, and Yonder played harder and more intense as the crowd roared and danced harder! Such a good time!

YATS, I'm reminding you to kick yourself now..

Great times! I'm excited for next week!!!

Set I: Death Trip, Not Far Away, Another Day, Little Rabbit> 2 Hits and The Joint Turned Brown, Sometimes I've Won> Dawn's Early Light, East Nashville Easter, Troubled Mind> 20 Eyes> Troubled Mind, Idaho, Catch A Criminal, Cuckoo's Nest> Ruby> Follow Me Down To The Riverside> Ruby

Encore: Damned If The Right One Didn't Go Wrong, Half Moon Rising

What a warm up to next thursday...these guys are on fire...so excited for a full two set show since they certainly left me wanting way more...

oh and thanks for having that dream you had the night before captain...since they played the songs you asked them to in your dream...to crazy hehe...loved it !!!