Jambands.ca

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHORUS!!!

weezy

WOO HOO - This is the weekend we've all been waiting for - can't F'n wait!

SATURDAY AUG. 30 - WHISTLER BC - OUTDOORS!

more info here

GATES OPEN AT 10:00 AM

GLOBAL FUNK COUNCIL 11:00 AM

FOURTH WORLD/CURTIS SANTIAGO (SHOWCASE) 12:15 PM

GARAJ MAHAL : 1:10 PM

DR.DIDG : 2:45 PM

SWEATSHOP UNION (SHOWCASE) 3:45 PM

KARL DENSON'S TINY UNIVERSE 4:30 PM

DE LA SOUL 7:00 PM TO CLOSE

...then

LATE NIGHT SUPERJAM ACTION FEATURING GARAJ MAHAL, KARL D, GLOBAL FUNK COUNCIL AND DR. DIDJ.

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Sooooooo sweet! I can't friggin' wait!! I got my dancin' pants packed and my boogy shoes all shined up and ready to go....Leavin' Friday afternoon for Whistler...The music starts nice and early good/bad...gonna be a rockin' good time [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin] . Weezy...what are y'all doing for a place to crash? Camping or what? The campground is all filled up...so I think were gonna do some guerilla camping...Looking forward to groovin' with any of y'all out there in skankland [Razz][Wink][Razz][big Grin]

Tisk, tisk [Roll Eyes] MoMack...leave it to you, always lookin' for the cute girls....I thought you were looking for the 'one'?! By the way pal....this thread is for left coasters only!!! [Razz] Hahahahahaha....hey man...that was your 420 post! Congrats....if you smoked I'm sure you would for that occasion....so I will for you! Are you moving this weekend? Drop me a line on the new digs....

DOOOOODS!!!!

I happen to be in Golden right now, sitting at the internet cafe (only one I think)! I got into town yesterday afternoon and have mostly been hanging out with my old friend Terri Lynn (of the Dogtooth Cafe). We were up at that new roadhouse on the highway last night, then back out at her place way outta town, so nice!

Anyway its about 1pm and we're now gonna hit the road again and go straight to Whistler, getting there tonight and ready to rock out tomorrow!!! Woohooo!! I'm staying with some friends who have a condo in that "ghetto" part of Whistler (I forget the name). Should be awesome!! I hope to somehow meet up with you dudes. Is Karl Denson sticking around for the late night?!?? Woohooooo!! We're crankin' a Dr. Didg cd on the car stereo right now actaully, called Live Jams. Getting pumped.

The trip up to here has been AMAZING and no rest. We did a good 18-hour haul from the 'Peg to Calgary in one day, that was crazy. Winnipeg rocks!!! I'd even move there. I'm at the point now where I'm almost more comfortable when we're on the road, driving, moving forward, then I am when we stop. I could drive forever!!! Gotta keep going, got about an 8-10 hour hike for today. Peace out!!

yes there are still tickets available. Derek is releasing a 'limited number' of Garaj Mahal latenight tix tomorrow morning at the site...

They'll get snapped-up quickly because the people who bought tND latenight tickets will want to trade them for Garaj...

See you tomorrow KevO - Look for my blue Jetta with the bumper sticker that says "My other car is a pair of boots"

Archived