Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Band 2005-03-02 available for download

bradm

The March 2, 2005 show by Burt Neilson Band at the Sidetrack Cafe in Edmonton, AB is now available for download:

http://www.archive.org/details/bnb2005-03-02.sbd.shnf

(This is another one I didn't record, but found in my collection of CDs: I got it on audio CD from the band one night at Mavericks, but it consisted of one big track per CD/set; it hadn't been uploaded, so I tracked it and uploaded it.)

Enjoy!

Aloha,

Brad

Wow! Thanks Brad... I remember giving this to you a while back... at Babylon I think....

This was recorded from the soundboard by the house tech - he gave it to us right after the show... so I assume he just recorded it straight to CD.

We'd just had killer night in Red Deer the night before this one involving lots of Chartreuse - so we played the same set this night. I have the Frankenstein from this show on my iPod - it's a pretty good freakout.

St. Andrews

Bored Again

Yellow Pants

cd banter

No 7

Stuck Inside

Strange Companion

Palace Moon

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

These Days >

By The Door

Holes

Distraction

Waiting For The Day

In The Belly

Frankenstein

Wow! Thanks Brad... I remember giving this to you a while back... at Babylon I think....

Nope, it was at Mavericks; I think the last time you guys played Babylon was well before this show.

This was recorded from the soundboard by the house tech - he gave it to us right after the show... so I assume he just recorded it straight to CD.

That makes sense; it sounds crisp as hell, but the CDs I got had one big track on them (I split the tracks for the upload, though).

We'd just had killer night in Red Deer the night before this one involving lots of Chartreuse - so we played the same set this night.

I'd love to hear a recording of the Red Deer show, just to compare them...plus, it'd be cool to hear a jamband do back-to-back shows with the same set list... ;)

I have the Frankenstein from this show on my iPod - it's a pretty good freakout.

The "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" is tons of fun, too.

Aloha,

Brad