Jambands.ca

giverrrrrrrrrrr gang reuinion!

PalacePrincess

ew, try wannabe devil! qqc said it best: "he used to be a professional raver, now he just raves with satan" hee hee

i'll come to jane's but not when that ickiness is there! why, when i could just go and run through the sewers for that kind of beauty. heh heh

anyway, megs i'll be at dave matthews tonight, but we can figure out the rest of the phil's details tomorrow. bouiyakka!!!!!

Ok, so I already said no, but that could change with a twist of my rubber arm.

quote:

LMP is going to be my date and we are going to hold hands in front of the devil...so evil...

ooh, holding hands with Meg which could result in death to the devil is good convincing.

What else you got?

quote:

giverrr gang reunion

Drinking beer with my favorite Giv'er gang? How can I possibly say no to that?

I'm IN!!!! let's GIV'ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Meg, I'll even let you sit on my lap and tell me what you want for christmas.

I hope you plan on going early... I'm in desperate need of sleep... gotta build up energy for this weekend - I'll need a ton of it to unleash in Ottawa... [Wink]

hey kiddies!

tomorrow night (thurs.) phil's, for giverrr gang reunion.

*** i have pictures!!! ***

two whole freaking rolls. i know you can't wait to get your paws on them, so come on out. megrocker, thorgnor, littlemisspink(you CAN come for one beer lady!), schwa, and any and ALL others who can make the trek are of course welcome.

oh, and fyi, i also have pics from frequency on friday, those will be there too.

so come on out and giverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

[big Grin]

Archived