Jambands.ca

A sad day in Chatham....

Swifty

i have an old VHS tape that 'Wheels' (haha), the guy who threw the cornstocks made, documenting cornstock 3.. i wish i knew where it was cuz it's AWESOME!

i went to only one cornstock, it was fun! i saw a video later of all these girls stripping on the stage, bare boobies [i missed this]. the crowd was totally going apeshit, it was a little bit creepy! like dusk til dawn creepy!

oh and PS - bummer about the schoolhouse!! poor chatham has fallen on hard times. the mudcock stag & doe and DD/harvard mouse night were so much fun.

Edited by Guest

Is the lot severed from all that farm land surrounding it? If it is, i can't imagine it being much.. it'd be cool for a bunch of interested parties to go in together!

Yes, the land is severed. I asked Splendors about it and he had some info. It is not registered as a Heritage site or anything like that. Splendors' great grandpa donated the land to the community way back in the day, for the purpose of building a school on, and his mom actually went to school there. The community owns it to this day.

So yeah, should be pretty cheap to snag up!