Jambands.ca

Sneaking Drinks at Work

bouche

Here's the email exchange! You can taste the bitter here I hope. He emailed me to RUB IT IN! Yes, I like games as much as the other nerds on here and he knows it.

My goal is to get to meet Mr. Weir and then send a text to Hux telling him all about it. (ok, that's a little over the top but it's now a goal nonetheless)

like i've voted any different.

btw, cell phones are very reliable. nice excuse!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: October 18, 2007 11:22 AM

To: Bouchard, Mike

Subject: RE: Canadian Video Game Industry Reception

Vote Liberal and that increases the chances ;^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: October 18, 2007 11:05 AM

To: Nutz, Numb

see you in 364 days ;)

Sent: October 18, 2007 11:01 AM

Dude sorry I just noticed it on the schedule last minute, I actually tried to call you at home but something weird happened with my cell or something...next year!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: October 18, 2007 10:59 AM

To: Nutz, Numb

WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME THIS YEAR? ARGH! I could have made you look like an expert :)

what's new in the video game world?

Sent: October 18, 2007 10:47 AM

Subject: Canadian Video Game Industry Reception

Was at this last night (below) you would've freaked out.....free anything from the bar....anything....for hours.... and about 40 TV's with all the games going and stuff...

I was Scanning over the paper this morning before work and seeing a artical about how they might raise taxes on liqure and beer again, and that the AVERAGE household will pay like $140-ish more dollars a year on boose............. Imagine what we will pay more a year !

Edited by Guest

Readers crying in their beer over possible hike!

A whopping 80% of readers who responded to a torontosun.com poll said they would snub beer and liquor outlets here and shop in nearby regions.

Of the 4,140 Sun readers asked if they would cross borders to buy elsewhere if Toronto boosts the cost of beer and booze with a new tax, more than 3,300 said they would .

That's 80% of the respondents, compared to 9% who said they'd continue to shop at LCBOs and The Beer store within Toronto. Another 11% said they don't drink.

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2007/10/25/4603684-sun.html

Readers crying in their beer over possible hike!

A whopping 80% of readers who responded to a torontosun.com poll said they would snub beer and liquor outlets here and shop in nearby regions.

Of the 4,140 Sun readers asked if they would cross borders to buy elsewhere if Toronto boosts the cost of beer and booze with a new tax, more than 3,300 said they would .

That's 80% of the respondents, compared to 9% who said they'd continue to shop at LCBOs and The Beer store within Toronto. Another 11% said they don't drink.

http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2007/10/25/4603684-sun.html

Please.

Ultimately, people are too lazy to do that all of the time. They may do it for a week or so, but it will be too much effort in the long run.

Umm well not quiet true I acctually "Rum Run" Over the boaeder of Mill town adn Calias for Years Till I moved to TO and I was ony caught twice, I clamed I was under age so they conficagted all the boose in the car but I mean I was getting a half gallon of vodka for 13 dollaors CDN ad a 30 pack of Nat'y Ice fro 10 buck CDN when I was over ther and that was when the CDn dollar was 87 t the Us 1.00