Jambands.ca

I hate Eklund

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Yup. He's total bullshit. (e5)

His latest piece is just another from a series of lengthy posts that say absolutely nothing, leaving him wide open to say "I told you so" if something happens or "I warned you" if nothing happens:

From a voicemail from an EXTREMELY reliable source..."There is a shocking, big trade that may go down Friday...maybe VERY early in the morning Friday...it involves two teams that are currently leading their respective divisions, and is pretty darn surprising. I talked to one of the players rumoured to be involved, and he said, he was prepared by a coach who took him aside and warned him that the possibility existed. This player was not happy and said to me, 'I truly hope it blows over, but I have to be prepared. I wouldn't say no.' I am told that it will either happen by 2pm ET or it could all be completely off."

[color:purple]You mean this stuff doesnt grip you???

Update 9:26 am: Text from a source...

Just got a Text: "Avs are one of the teams I heard...the other is from the East, and is a team near the top of their division."

However, talking to another source who thinks the Avs aren't involved...

• 1 month later...
Just got inundated with this one...

Nashville would send 2 #1's, Dumont, Zidlicky and Suter (possibly Weber depending on who you talk to ) to Washington for Ovechkin and Kolzig?

I can tell you this much. There are some legs to this rumour. It could turn out to be enormous. The players vary depending on the source, but the bottom line is Ovechkin and Kolzig to the Preds...