Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bruce Hornsby (b. 11/23/1954)

TimmyB

Happy Brithday Bruce Hornsby,

You are one of my three favorite Bruce's in the music industry. I did get tickets today for one of the other three Bruce's, though I'm very much looking forward to seeing you again not too far down the line.

May you have a long and healthy life.

Peace and Love,

Tim

From www.billboard.com

This Day in Music

For November 23, 2007.

1954 - Bruce Hornsby is born in Williamsburg, Va. His biggest hit is the No. 1 song ``The Way It Is'' in 1986.

(pretending Bruce Hornsby reads this board) Have a Happy Birthday Bruce! And Bruce, to this day, I don't know why you got up off of your piano stool and took the 3 steps down off of the stage at the Glenn Gould Theatre to greet me and shake my hand out of an entire audience, but I thank you for that moment.

It was a rare experience of mine to touch the musical embodiment of greatness.

(pretending Bruce Hornsby reads this board) Have a Happy Birthday Bruce! And Bruce, to this day, I don't know why you got up off of your piano stool and took the 3 steps down off of the stage at the Glenn Gould Theatre to greet me and shake my hand out of an entire audience, but I thank you for that moment.

It was a rare experience of mine to touch the musical embodiment of greatness.

That was a cool moment.

Tim

(pretending Bruce Hornsby reads this board) Have a Happy Birthday Bruce! And Bruce' date=' to this day, I don't know why you got up off of your piano stool and took the 3 steps down off of the stage at the Glenn Gould Theatre to greet me and shake my hand out of an entire audience, but I thank you for that moment.

It was a rare experience of mine to touch the musical embodiment of greatness.[/quote']

That was a cool moment.

Tim

a moment i,ll never forget

im happy i took a picture of bruce and bouche together

i was very pleased to speak with him after the show