Jambands.ca

Tigers get Willis and Cabrera

afro poppa

yep - wow is right. thats a monster fucking deal.

and how scary are the tigers now, especially with the renteria trade?

sheffield

ordonez

rodriguez

guillen

renteria

cabrera

planco

granderson in the field, and

verlander

willis

bonderman

rogers as your top 4 starters.

fuck me.

they're one more ace away from being as scary as the red sox are gonna be when they land santana, and have really just jumped into that yankee/red sox realm. no wonder the NL gets a weak rap, just look at the line-ups on those 3 teams alone.

Can the Indians even hang with the Tigers anymore in the Central? Jeebus...what a team they got

The Marlins got some great players though in the deal, Miller is amazing and Maybin is a future all star. The Marlins always seem to make deals the benefit everyone (the Beckett deal gave them Hanley Ramirez and Anibal Sanchez, not bad)

Edited by Guest

.. looks like this might not be over yet - word is out there that the tigers are apparently shopping willis to the mets now...

what do you guys think about a Rios for Lincecum or Cain deal?

i like Rios and think they could use him more than a starter such as either of those 2, right now... but on the other hand, if they pan out like they're supposed to and this means the jays can move, say, burnett, for some outfield help or a decent prospect, i think this is good. they'd certainly have the kind of rotation to compete, and with some big contracts coming off the books in the next few years, they'll have some dough to build around this budding young pitching.